Job Specification - Bureau Support Analyst
- Process Bill validation services in accordance with compliance procedures.
- Engage with utility suppliers and other stakeholders to resolve queries relating to invoices & metering data/faults.
- Cleansing of supplier invoices to import into our systems and provide customer insights through our Energy portal.
- Investigate and resolve anomalies within large data sets.
- Liaising with internal pricing analysts & account managers updating them with ongoing queries for their clients.
- Support Analysts in the collation of consumption data.
- Preparing utility reports for clients within the SLA’s outlined by contracted clients.
- Good MS Excel & Outlook skills
- Strong numeracy and problem solving ability
- Good administration and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and ability to identify anomalies in large sets of data
- Understand and work to specific SLAs and KPIs determined by contracts
- Good customer service skills
- Exceptional time keeping and task management
- Being a team player
- Previous experience working in the energy sector would be advantageous.
- Understanding of Gas, NHH & HH electricity pricing/billing elements.
- Experience in validating invoices and data analysis.
- Previous experience working with large scale clients.