Job Title: Trainee Pricing Analyst/Administrator
Reports to: Director
Location: At the Company’s office
General nature and objectives of the job
The Trainee Pricing Analyst/Administrator will be responsible for the activities associated with the arrangement of energy contracts for clients and the ongoing account/data administration to ensure client retention is maintained at or as near to 100% as practical.
- Collate all data required to assess the contract volumes and prepare the tender.
- Issue tenders in accordance with the Job Specification.
- Analyse the offers and provide the client with a fully auditable summary of all offers received together with any relevant supplementary information.
- Ensure the contract is finalised and all sites are registered
- Ensure all systems are updated with necessary contractual information.
- Provide comprehensive account/data administration services.
- Perform bill validation for client accounts.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required from time to time
Candidate Skills Required
- Be an advanced user of Excel.
- Have an excellent eye for detail.
- Be methodical, thorough & very organised
- Be proficient in communicating with other organisations.
- Be self-driven & a good team player