Why Account Management is important
From ensuring documentation is finalised to dealing with ad-hoc inquiries and monitoring the billing process, our experienced and dedicated teams provide a range of key services.
Following the selection of your energy supplier, the process of providing effective account management begins. This involves a range of activities including the following.
- Ensuring all contract documentation is finalised.
- Managing site registrations to ensure all sites go live on the contract start date.
- Dealing with any objections as a matter of urgency to ensure the start date is not delayed.
- Monitor account billing to ensure the process is implemented correctly.
- Manage the client’s portfolio of sites, ensuring regular updates.
- Deal with ad hoc billing queries.