At Apollo Energy we take our environmental responsibilities very seriously. We are committed to minimising the impact of our business activities by employing environmental best practice.
Our Environmental Policy informs our clients of our current actions and future commitments to reduce the environmental impact of our business.
We are committed to:
- Encouraging an understanding of, and commitment to, good environmental practices among our people, suppliers and clients.
- Conducting our business practices in full compliance with and, where appropriate, exceed the standards set by relevant environmental legislation.
- Monitoring, auditing and reviewing our environmental performance on a regular basis.
- Minimising our use of consumables, production of waste, ensuring we recycle and reuse resources wherever economically viable.
- Ensuring sustainable business practices in all relevant business decisions and objectives.
Apollo Energy aims to strategically approach, integrate and wholly commit to every environmental consideration encompassed by this policy. We believe that such practices are crucial to our business and we strive to exemplify such behaviour to our clients.