Our Energy Data Analysis service provides comprehensive reports to ensure efficient use of energy. Detailing half-hourly usage including daily shapes, peak volumes and seasonal variations, our analysis can remove costly and time consuming monitoring as well as helping businesses comply with mandatory energy audits such as Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC) and Energy Saving Opportunity Scheme (ESOS).
Energy Data Analysis
- Provides an overall breakdown of energy usage and cost, highlighting where efficiencies can be made and areas of wastage, such as night time and weekends.
- Profiles individual sites, making it easier to identify costs savings and efficiencies to demonstrate positive environmental credentials.
- Calculates targets for energy use and efficiency – which can help to prove your company’s environmental credentials.
- Avoids unnecessary costs and penalties.
- Assists reporting data under the Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC) scheme.
Call the team today on
Speak to one of our dedicated utility management
consultants to see how we can help support your