At Apollo Energy account management is a vital part of our service provision – it’s why we have built up so more loyal customers over the last 17 years.
But what if you are looking for additional support and specific services to manage a large portfolio of sites?
Using a procurement broker such as Apollo Energy gives you access to a range of services; deciding which service is best is often key to successful utility management.
Account Management services
- Procurement – Provide a full market analysis of offers from suppliers and advise client
- Set up chosen supplier contract and finalise documentation
- First bill check to ensure contracted rates are billed
- Portfolio management - addition/deletion of sites
- General billing queries
- Technical advice
- Industry updates
Bill Validation services
Everything you get in terms of Account Management, plus the following:
- Fully validated invoices – each component broken down and re-calculated for accuracy
- Billing queries sent to suppliers for resolution
- High/low usage flags
- Meter exchange notification
- Excessive supply capacity flags
- Meter data checks to billed data
- VAT checks 5 % or 20 %
- Meter reads not following on
- Smart meters billing to estimates
Apollo Energy Director Jackie Gray explained
“When clients first come to us, they often say how much time they spend on the phone dealing with suppliers and never get to speak to the same person twice. They experience real problems in terms of service and billing.
“The beauty of using an energy broker is that we remove all that hassle. We have direct contacts with suppliers’ Billing Managers along with the technical expertise to manage complex processes and resolve matters very quickly.
“Our Account Management service gives clients peace of mind and frees up resource to concentrate on other things.
“For clients looking for more in-depth analysis of their invoices then Bill Validation really makes a significant difference, trouble shooting problems so they can be addressed swiftly, ensuring clients are only paying for what they use at their contracted rates.
“Energy Managers with a portfolio of sites find Bill Validation really useful – it also allows them to be proactive in identifying sites that are not performing within the normal parameters.”